9/4/07

Elta_kung blog is created

Hello everyone!!

My name is Elta_kung. I'm very appropriate to introduce this blog to all. My opinion is share my experience to everyone who need to create some stuff of anime like me.

Manga of japan is very cool and always on 2 dimension layer. Manga has became to favorite and wide-known in foreign country. Some hardcore would like to get the stuff of favorite character of manga. Truly of the watcher view, Manga character can attach people as same as movie star. However movie stars are aged by time, Manga or cartoon character isn't. Then, that why for some people like imaginary character so much because they can't old and never betray expectation of their fan club.

Back to the point, somebody get some PVC character model(stuff) that is the compiled working 3D model from factory. Many of them are sold by favorite brand like Good smile company, Bandai etc. The look and feel of Jap Modelers stuff are very incredible. I would like to buy some too :D

One day, I though this could be created by ourselves. Original stuff is very expensive in my country because the animation trend. So, My working has been starting from that day to get my original working!!

No comments: